Associate Consultant at Sattva Consulting
Views:1870 Applications:383 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Sattva - Consultant - Monitoring & Evaluation (4-6 yrs)
WHO WE ARE:
We are an organization driven by the mission to end poverty in our lifetime. Our work focuses on scalable solutions for sustainable social impact. We work with our clients - corporations, philanthropists, foundations and social organizations - to achieve social impact goals effectively and maximise the social return on their investment. Deep understanding across sectors and collaboration with multiple stakeholders drive our work. This approach helps us, and our clients develop holistic solutions for solving critical societal problems.
We are driven by impact and powered by knowledge. We bring the right balance of the head-heart-hand to our work.
Our work is powered by the passionate energy of our mission-driven young team, guided by the strong leadership and advisory board with multi-dimensional experience in business and social sectors. Our team of 200 (and growing rapidly) across offices in Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi comes with stellar professional credentials from diverse backgrounds and is bound together by our common commitment to social impact.
The Consultant will be an integral part of our Impact Measurement and Advisory working on designing and building solutions that address our customer needs and create measurable social impact. They will be directly responsible for:
Problem Solving & Study design:
- Developing solutions to assess projects across different thematic areas such as Education, Health, Skilling, and identifying appropriate methodology and strategy to measure impact
- Developing research design based on the client outcomes, finalising relevant data collection tools, and defining indicators for key areas of enquiry based on frameworks
- Structuring and performing analysis, synthesizing information and key insights, and forming and testing hypotheses
- Conducting rigorous secondary and primary research, developing insights and recommendations for the assessment
- Translating data to informative insights and actionable recommendations effectively both internally and externally with clients
- Leading operations of a project, taking ownership of managing logistics and coordinating with multiple teams and stakeholders
- Engaging with clients and communities to effectively evaluate social; development interventions
- Creating documentation, reports and tools to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of projects, activities, on-ground efforts etc.
- Creating documentation, reports, and tools to measure the effectiveness and efficiency of projects, activities, on-ground efforts etc.
- Supporting the team in project management and delivery
- Maintaining visibility of project management, planning and closure through documentation and communication
- Ensuring quality and consistency in deliverables and maintaining timelines
- Supporting internal L&D through documentation and creation of reusable knowledge assets
Leading a team:
- Leading a team of 2-3 Associates/Analysts to deliver projects and internal business unit activities
- Supporting the team during challenges and setbacks through a combination of guidance, hand-holding support, and working together to ensure that the team delivers on high performance
- Enabling a transparent and participatory culture, engaging with all team members to co-create solutions, and drive relevant change processes for the team/ project/ function.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for exceptional individuals who are excited by to lead assessments and research studies, create knowledge products that contribute to informed decision-making and action for CSRs and have the following profile:
- An experience of 4-6 years in consulting, working with social enterprises, or in the social impact space.
- Strong technical knowledge in research, project/programme assessments, data analytics and minimum 1-3 years of experience working on monitoring, evaluation and learning in the social impact sector.
- Must have experience in the on-ground implementation of programs
- Strong project management skills for multifaceted projects resulting in measurable outcomes
- Proven record of managing small-to-medium-scale projects with a variety of stakeholders
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic and multidisciplinary environment as part of a closely-knit team (demonstrating patience, tenacity and poise under pressure)
- Is agile and is able to adapt to and thrive in ambiguous situations
- Strong alignment with our mission of alleviating poverty in our lifetime.
- Humility, willingness to listen,