Sathguru - Senior Consultant/Consultant - Life Science Advisory - Food Processing & Retail (5-8 yrs)
Designation: Sr. Consultant/Consultant - Life Science Advisory (Food Processing & Retail)
Reporting to: VP-Life Science Advisory (Food Processing & Retail Practice)
The incumbent will be playing a vital role in providing support, executing, and handling techno-managerial advisory services for the food industry. The incumbent will assist the Practice Head in delivering client services.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Providing enough support to the Practice Head in handling multiple projects related to techno-managerial advisory services for the Food industry.
- Ensure project quality, develop recommendations, prepare deliverables and ensure successful project delivery timelines.
- Must analyze business development opportunities in the segment, conduct Value chain mapping assessment, analysis of backward and market integration, strategic trend analysis, competitive mapping and benchmarking, regulatory analysis etc.,
- Lending support in providing process improvements, understanding and articulation of all types of consulting services
- Conduct Primary secondary research based on project needs.
- Providing support in directing client engagement and business development activities
The client profile of Sathguru will invoice cross-country and in-country travel extensively.
- The incumbent should be an Engineering graduate preferably in Food Engineering with MBA from top B-Schools plus significant demonstrated experience in project implementation is preferred.
- Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to translate technical elements for a techno-managerial audience.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to attend to detail and work independently.
- Self-starter who can manage multiple projects and details, meet inflexible deadlines and find creative solutions to problems.
Experience: 5 years and above