Sathguru - Senior Associate - Investment Banking (4-6 yrs)
1. Candidate will be a key member of the investment banking team and would be involved in private equity, venture capital, debt fund raising and mergers & acquisition transactions.
2. Key responsibilities include preparing deal collaterals (financial modeling, valuation, information memorandum etc..
3. Candidate will also be involved in deal sourcing through desktop research, preparing pitches and client engagements.
4. Must have 4-5 years of Investment banking experience, preferably with boutique banks. Experience in consumer, pharma & healthcare will be a positive.
5. Stewarding transactions through legal, statutory and structural processes.
Candidates Profile :
- Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to understand the requirements and specifications.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to attend to detail and work independently.
- Self-starter who can work under pressure, manage multiple projects and
- Details, meet inflexible deadlines on own initiative and find creative solutions to problems.