DGM - HR at Sathguru Management Consultants
Views:78654 Applications:1469 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:437
Sathguru - AVP/VP - Corporate Finance & Investment Banking - Mergers & Acquisitions (7-12 yrs)
1. Responsible for leading end-to-end execution of sell side and buy side M&A and Private Equity transactions which includes origination, financial modeling, preparation of Information Memorandum, discussion with investors, valuation, negotiations, legal documentation and closing for all transactions and managing integrations.
2. Plan, create and execute excellent communication to various stakeholders the accurate information regarding the merger and acquisition strategies and integration processes, etc.
3. Should play critical role Venture Capital investment process including evaluation of projects/investment opportunities, meeting entrepreneurs, financial analysis, industry analysis, drafting of investment memoranda, deal structuring, documentation, monitoring investments, exits.
4. Develop the financial models that support the assessment and underlying valuation of acquisition opportunities.
5. Evaluate Market Intelligence, make effective due diligence, collaborate with investment Bankers & Business Partners for financial modeling and deal structuring.
6. Syndication of large debt and equity placements for corporate enterprises.
7. Design of organizations and organizational restructuring through strategic planning.
8. Good understanding of business, financial and commercial terms, concepts of corporate governance, shareholding, profit sharing, revenue sharing, technology transfer, intellectual property and licensing arrangements.
9. Development of policy document for Government bodies in areas such as infrastructure, social development and public private partnership.
- Masters Degree in Finance from a premier Institution or a Chartered Accountant with 6-12 yrs. of Post Qualification experience.
- Working experience in Financial Consulting Sector will be an added advantage.
- Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to understand scientific.
- Strong business acumen.
- Self-starter who can work under pressure, manage multiple projects and details, meet inflexible deadlines on own initiative and find creative solutions to problems.
About Sathguru Management Consultants:
Since its genesis in 1985, Sathguru has distinguished itself as a multi-disciplinary consulting firm engaged in innovation advisory & technology commercialization, strategy advisory, corporate finance & transaction advisory, regulatory advisory, audit & assurance services, international development projects, executive education and vertical focused ERP Solution.
With an unparalleled pool of specialists with strong analytical competencies, vast industry experience and a successful track record, Sathguru's innovation advisory group engages with public and private enterprises in all aspects of technology transfer, innovation funding, structuring research and development collaborations and stewarding technologies to market.
Sathguru is one of the largest strategy and management advisory firms for the life science sector that covers a broad spectrum of industries including agriculture, food, retail, animal sciences and health care.
Sathguru also advises Government agencies and other policymakers. In the International Development arena Sathguru is retained by agencies such as USAID, World Bank, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to manage and execute projects with focus on innovation, technology adoption and capacity building in developing nations.
Sathguru's ERP solutions in Retail, Sugar, Textile, Microfinance, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Seed Processing, Chemical & Pharma industries are incomparable.
Sathguru's Center for Executive Education (CEE) in collaboration with Cornell University focuses in niche areas of Agri-business, life sciences, Bio safety, Food Safety, Clinical research & Management and other related sectors with a faculty of experts drawn from Cornell and Sathguru.
Over the last three decades as an organization of repute, Sathguru is the favored business partner by some of the leading world class academia such as Cornell University, University of Florida, Tuffs University, Sheffield University and National Research Institutes globally. Sathguru is also part of the DFK global network of firms and a gold partner for Oracle.