DGM - HR at Sathguru Management Consultants
Views:12037 Applications:835 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Sathguru - Associate Consultant/Consultant - Business Advisory - Agriculture & Food Sectors - IIM/FMS/MDI (1-3 yrs)
Assoc. Consultant / Consultant - Business Advisory
Experience: 1-3 years
Reporting to: AVP / VP
Incumbent will be a part of the Business Advisory team that works on projects across Agriculture and Food sectors.
The position will be responsible for providing support to the project team for timely delivery of the project with high quality deliverables having primary focus on analyzing problems, formulating hypotheses, drawing insights, syntheses, delivering strategic insights and recommendations.
- Conduct structured research (primary and market) on industry/sectors, competitive landscape, value chain analysis and understanding of business models
- Develop financial models and financial analysis
- Develop Strategic/Business plans for Agri Business and Food companies
Other additional support activities include -
- Research for proposal preparation, etc.
- Publish various industry reports, articles and blogs in various segments of Agriculture and Food Sector
Qualification and mandatory skills:
- MBA from Top Tier B-Schools or CA with 1-3 years of experience as Business Consultant with a reputed consulting organization or
- Member of strategy / business planning team of Agriculture or Food company
- Comfort with writing reports in MS-Word; quantitative analysis and financial modelling in MS-Excel; making MS-PowerPoint presentation
- Familiarity with various industry analysis tools/ strategy formulation frameworks
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving, synthesis
- Ability to learn quickly and assimilate
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proactive, willingness to share knowledge
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.