Sathguru - Analyst - Investment Banking/Private Equity - CA (2-5 yrs)
Major roles and responsibilities include:
1. To Support investment team in deal analysis, presentations, reporting & other investment related activities.
2. Responsible for supporting in Investment Evaluation.
3. Build financial model, conduct primary and secondary research on sector and company, and conduct field visits, interviews with experts to develop views on company.
4. Due Diligence: Work (with supervision) with external agencies for financial, commercial, legal and any other external due diligence as may be required.
5. Documentation: Work with lawyers and the investment team for proper and timely execution of agreements.
6. Pipeline tracking: Track and report key pipeline metrics, work with investment team to develop pipeline.
7. Monitor and enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of business growth of investee companies.
8. Leverage opportunities to enhance profit maximization of investee companies.
9. Create and drive new model portfolios and presentations for new business initiatives.
10. Responsible for the preparation of Financial Modelling & valuation.
11. Responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and must report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Strong analytical mind with excellent written and verbal communication
- Should possess high level of drive and attention to details
- Bring a can- do- attitude and high energy to the team
- CA with prior experience of 2-5 years in Investment Banking/ private equity transactions, especially with an Investment Banking firm of repute will be preferred. Experience with an Indian PE/VC firm will an added advantage.