MD at Sassy Network Private Limited
Views:1245 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Sassy - CTO/Co-Founder - Technical Architecture (2-10 yrs)
CTO/Co-Founder - Sassy Network Pvt. Ltd.
We are a startup in the Social Commerce sector founded by two IIT Delhi alumni. Social Commerce sector is an emerging sector and ripe for disruption. We have already done the market validation, built an exceptional business plan and are partnering with leading e-commerce players. We are looking for CTO/Co-founder who has hands-on experience in coding/development, building technology blocks, help answer choice of certain platform/tech over other, helping team visualize product with the available resources and assets.
Full-Stack developer with strong backend skills preferred.
- Work with the Founders in building the vision, architecture, team, technology stack and platform
- Recruit, hire and lead the technology team
- Architect, designing, implementing and maintaining native mobile applications & web application
- Writing clean, understandable, robust, and sustainable code for mobile & web platforms
- Negotiating, specifying, and documenting architecture, tools, libraries, and feature requirements with the software team
- Creating and writing test cases to exercise and validate mobile & web applications.
Key skills for the apt candidate -
- You must have knowledge of building native applications for Android, IOS and Web application
- Tech expertise in Open Source/ PHP, My SQL, Java, JS, HTML, CSS3, React Native and Cloud Platform
- Be entrepreneurial in nature, work as an effective leader with the CEO and CSO
- Establish the company's technical vision and leads all aspects of the company's technological development with focus on backend development, mobile application development, ML, AI and Big Data.
What's on Offer :
- Be a part of the founding team and lead the technology to build a disruptive, scalable and revolutionary product.
- Rich exposure to challenges and skill-development opportunities unique to startups
- Generous Equity with Salary as per Market Standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.