Assistant Manager - HR at Sasken Technologies Ltd
Views:156 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Sasken - Sales Intelligence Role (3-7 yrs)
Sasken is a specialist in Product Engineering and Digital Transformation providing concept-to-market, chip-to-cognition R&D services to global leaders in Semiconductor, Automotive, Industrials, Consumer Electronics, Enterprise Devices, Satellite Communication, Telecom, and Transportation industries. For over 30 years and with multiple patents, Sasken has transformed the businesses of 100+ Fortune 500 companies, powering more than a billion devices through its services and IP. For more information, visit www.sasken.com.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- As a part of Sales Intelligence team, you would be responsible for providing Sales intelligence to pursuit teams for Strategic Deals and Creating Account Dossiers for top accounts to help sales teams identify and pro-actively pursue their next growth avenues within those account.
- In this role you would use your excellent research & analysis skills, understanding of macro-economic environment, knowledge about any one vertical/industry domain, research on the account/ deal, aptitude for reading, comfort level with number crunching, and ability to present your analysis in an objective and cogent manner to help the business leaders plan for the deal pursuit.
- As a part of this role, you would be in close touch with Account Managers, BU Heads, Solution Architects, and Pursuit leads, hence requiring good maturity levels to handle senior level discussions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business objectives and provide insights to inform strategic decision-making.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the ER&D industry and related markets being researched.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.