Human Resources at SAS Partners Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Views:362 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
SAS Partners - Manager/Assistant Manager - Accounting/Payroll/Tax Compliance/GST - CA/CMA (3-6 yrs)
Looking for qualified / semi-qualified CA or CMA professional with experience in Accounting, Tax compliance, GST and Payroll with good communication for supporting our MNC Clients in their accounting & compliance management and helping foreign companies to set up business in India / setting up their accounting & tax practices for Indian business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for monitoring and managing the routine accounting, tax compliance and payroll services of our client organisations
- Verification of books of accounts and monthly MIS / financials reports
- Ensure timely compliance (TDS, TCS, GST, Advance Tax, etc. for various client organisations)
- Knowledge sharing and professional insights on Tax & GST queries or updates to clients as well as internal team
- Develop checklists, report formats, compliance calendars, etc. for effective work management and internal controls
- Maintain cordial relationship with clients, deliver good quality service and ensure to attend to concerns or feedback
- Manage a 3 - 4 member execution team including task allocation, CRM updation, etc.
- Involve in advisory matters relating to Income Tax, GST, Transfer Pricing, Import Duties, etc., for queries raised by potential foreign companies during their Indian market entry
Competency and skill:
- Good knowledge in Income tax & GST laws
- Good knowledge in accounting standards / financial reporting
- Experience in Tally and other accounting software
- Good communication skills [English - Written & Spoken]
Candidates associated with Audit Firm or Consultancy organizations would be preferred.
Semi qualified CA / CMA with 6 years experience OR Qualified CA / CMA with 3 to 4 years experience.