Human Resources at SAS Partners Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Views:16677 Applications:277 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
SAS Partners - Associate/Senior Associate - Company Secretary (2-5 yrs)
Education : Should be a qualified Company Secretary
Experience : Should have experience in Public Limited Company
Roles & Responsibility : Advise and manage clients
- To convene Board / Committee Meetings once in a quarter as advised by top management
- To circulate the Agenda, notice and board papers
- To convene Annual General meeting once in year / Extra-ordinary General meeting as and when necessary in consultation with top management.
- To prepare and finalize the minutes of above meetings with the approval of directors.
- To file statutory returns and forms with Ministry of Corporate Affairs / Registrar of Companies for change in directors / their remuneration/ annual accounts/ annual returns etc / creation / satisfaction of charge
- To liaise / correspond with shareholders for their queries
- To redress the grievances of shareholders, if any
- To coordinate with Share transfer agents for share transfer process.
- To give the information / document required by our Auditors for Auditing.
- Have to assist the commercial department in executing the necessary agreements with the vendors, rental agreement, lease agreements etc.