Human Resources at SAS Partners Corporate Advisors Private Limited
Views:16805 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
SAS Partners - Associate/Senior Associate - Company Secretary (2-5 yrs)
Education : Should be a qualified Company Secretary
Experience : Should have experience in Public Limited Company
Roles & Responsibility : Advise and manage clients
- To convene Board / Committee Meetings once in a quarter as advised by top management
- To circulate the Agenda, notice and board papers
- To convene Annual General meeting once in year / Extra-ordinary General meeting as and when necessary in consultation with top management.
- To prepare and finalize the minutes of above meetings with the approval of directors.
- To file statutory returns and forms with Ministry of Corporate Affairs / Registrar of Companies for change in directors / their remuneration/ annual accounts/ annual returns etc / creation / satisfaction of charge
- To liaise / correspond with shareholders for their queries
- To redress the grievances of shareholders, if any
- To coordinate with Share transfer agents for share transfer process.
- To give the information / document required by our Auditors for Auditing.
- Have to assist the commercial department in executing the necessary agreements with the vendors, rental agreement, lease agreements etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.