SAS Data Analytics & Reporting Professional - Bank (5-10 yrs)
SAS Data Analytics & Reporting Professional - US Bank
- Technically sound in SAS & SQL
- Strong Domain knowledge (BFSI) (Consumer Product)
- Core work involves relationship management with the partners.
- Candidate should be from BFSI.
- Experience into Visualization tools is not necessary.
- Exposure into Excel, VBA and report automation skills
- Master degree in Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Applications / Engineering from a premier institute BTech / B.E / MCA in Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Applications with additional 2 years of experience
Established competency in one or more of the following :
- 6-8 years of relevant work experience in MIS / Reporting / Data analytics / Data Management within Banking / Financial Services / Analytics Industry Data manipulation, extraction of data from huge / complex databases using SAS / SQL is required (SAS hands-on experience is a must, should be an expert in data management, SAS etc.)
- Design & development of complex reports, design of dashboards etc. is required
- Strong analytical aptitude and logical reasoning ability
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong process / project management skills
- Hands-On knowledge - SAS (Base and Advanced), MS SQL Server, UNIX, ( SAS hands-on experience is a must )
- Excel, VBA and report automation skills
- GOOD communication skills is mandatory
- Working experience in Visualization tools like Cognos / Tableau / Qlikview, etc.
- Business Objects experience preferred
- Financial domain (Cards / Retail Bank / Mortgage) background preferred
- Experience working with off-shore industry preferred
- Experience in mentoring junior analysts, leading projects etc. ( this is an IC role )
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.