Talent Acquisition Executive at Sarvotham care Ltd
Views:470 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Sarvotham Care - AGM/DGM - Business Development (10-15 yrs)
Sarvotham Care Limited
Sarvotham Care Limited is one of the leading Indian companies operating in the CDMO model in health care formulations (OTC Pharma and nutritional supplements), personal care products, home care and hospital care products for a host of companies.
AGM/DGM - Business Development @ Hyderabad
- Market research and analysis on related markets, competitors and price trends and use them to formulate business strategies.
- Ensure achievement of corporate objectives of growth and profitability by providing inputs and support to the top management to conceptualize strategies.
- Design and develop appropriate Business Development plans and programs through identification and segmentation of both domestic & international customers and ensure their implementation.
- Plan and guide in the promotion of the company's diverse products / formulations (Nutraceuticals, Cosmetic and Ayurvedic) in order to raise market awareness.
- Manage key customer accounts, understand their requirements and ensure meeting their specific needs.
- Understand the product portfolio of clients and collaborate with them for commercialization and launch of new range of products.
- Capture the formulation requirements of clients and converting them into products and prepare project plan for delivery.
- Maintain strong relationships with all key stake holders in order to maximize business growth.
- Collaborate actively with internal functions such as production, QC, R&D, Commercial, HR etc. for the execution of orders.
We are looking for :
- Science / Pharmacy Graduate with MBA
- 10-15 years 'experience in CDMO / Contract Manufacturing / Private label business in Nutraceutical / Health Care/ Personal Care Industry.
- Should have been handling techno commercial aspects of CDMO business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.