Talent Acquisition Manager at Sarva - Yoga Mindfulness & Beyond
Views:1887 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sarva - Digital Product Designer (4-6 yrs)
Location: Vile Parle (E), Mumbai
Reporting : Head, Product & Technology
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision of - Connecting 7 Billion Breaths. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative leader and a reliable problem-solver. If you- re also confident and have a knack for knowing what ideas will and won- t work, we- d like to meet you!
- You will be taking designs from sketching and prototyping through to implementation
- Using your experience to explore new perspectives on ideas and designs
- You love solving problems and testing your ideas with peers or through user testing
- You can convert your ideas into highly usable and intuitive interfaces for simple engaging
experiences whilst keeping the customer at the core of these ideas
- Articulate your thinking and designs into interactive prototypes to share with the wider team
- You must be able to take a lead on projects and apply initiative in a fast-paced environment
- You have a solid understanding and passion for detailed interaction and information design
- Design user stories and workflows that enable stakeholders to see how the project will take shape
Collaborate with engineering and other stakeholders to see the project through to shipping and roll-out to target audience
- Experience in designing tool like Photoshop/Sketch/Invision/Adobe XD
- Experience in designing pixel perfect UI for consumer facing mobile applications
- Experience in UX, wire-framing & creating high fidelity mock-ups for features in the product.
- Understanding of iOS and Android design systems
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4-5 years of industry experience in product management with cultural awareness of the design landscape with respect to current trends in Digital
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness
- Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- Excellent eye for photography, typography and layout, with great appreciation for simple, image rich, usable interfaces
- Experience working in Agile framework is a plus
- Must have a strong portfolio with evidence of great Digital work, showing end to end design solutions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly articulate design decisions to the team and leadership
- Keen in applying user research, user-needs validation and usability evaluation
- Excellent understanding of user-centred design and visual design principles.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Understanding and experience with behavioural analytics
- A good understanding of Front-end principles to guide the team from an engineering point of view
- Video editing skills, experience with Motion Designing preferred
- Experience with Print Design, illustrations and iconography
- A good understanding of systems experience with designing user interfaces via wireframe mock-up
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.