Sarda Group - Manager - Quality Assurance (10-22 yrs)
Salary offered: 12 - 25 LPA
Manager - Quality Assurance (Bidi)
SBU Purpose: To sustain the socio-economic well-being of bidi rollers
Function (Dept) Purpose: To ensure focus on quality assurance
Role Purpose: To assure all output is as per set standards
The Key Expectations of the Role:
- Standards setting across inputs, throughput, and output-
- Verifiable methods to oversee compliance
- Standards-based training and certification method for all relevant roles-
- Output within acceptable norms of variance
The Competencies required to effectively take on this role:
- Knowledge of quality assurance
- Skill of application of QA methods
- Working knowledge of relevant testing procedures and equipment
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills - written and oral
- Bachelor's/PG/Higher degree in Statistics/Mathematics, or Business Management.
- Work experience (at least 10 years) in quality assurance in a large volume production system; preferably in Agro-based products in a medium-sized organization.
- Professional certification in quality assurance would be desired.