Saras Analytics - Manager - Presales (3-8 yrs)
About Saras Analytics:
We are an ecommerce focused end to end data analytics firm assisting enterprises & brands in data driven decision making to maximize business value. Our suite of work spans extraction, transformation, visualization & analysis of data delivered via industry leading products, solutions & services. Our flagship product is Daton, an ETL tool.
We have now ventured into building exciting ease of use data visualization solutions on top of Daton. And lastly, we have a world class data team which understands the story the numbers are telling and
articulate the same to CXOs thereby creating value.
Where we are Today :
We are a boot strapped, profitable & fast growing (2x y-o-y) startup with old school value systems. We play in a very exciting space which is intersection of data analytics & ecommerce both of which are game changers. Today, the global economy faces headwinds forcing companies to downsize, outsource & offshore creating strong tail winds for us. We are an employee first company valuing talent & encouraging talent and live by those values at all stages of our work without comprising on the value we create for our customers. We strive to make Saras a career and not a job for talented folks who have chosen to work with us.
As a fast-growing firm playing in the technology & analytics space we see pre-sales as a strategic function within the growth team with the mandate of ensuring sustainable technical wins. Working directly with the Co-Founder, VP of Sales and Head of Consulting, you will be responsible for:
- Creating compelling proposals along with organizing, planning, and creating proof of concept demonstrations
- Participating in customer discovery sessions, leveraging the information at hand to build compelling business cases that are aligned to customer needs
- Proactive account mining and proposal response and defence for large opportunities
- Supporting the pipeline & revenue expansion targets
- Aligning Saras solutions & capabilities with industry best practices and client requirements
What will make you successful?
- You are proficient in MS PowerPoint and MS Excel and are able to utilize them to create visually engaging presentations and proposals
- You are able to synthesize large volumes of technical and domain information in easy to digest capsules
- You have a service mindset with a knack to build and maintain relationships with customers, delivery teams, sales, and leadership at Saras
- You are process-oriented and have excelled project & time management skills
What will set you apart?
- You have 3+ years of prior experience in pre-sales post MBA
- You have a strong understanding of the Data - Information - Insights value chain
- You have prior experience working in the e-commerce or analytics domain
- Industry leading and is not a constraint for the right candidate.
Location : Hyderabad (with a flexible Work from Home Policy)
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.