Saras Analytics - Manager - Business Intelligence (7-12 yrs)
About Saras Analytics:
We are an eCommerce focused data and analytics provider assisting enterprises and brands in data driven decision making to maximize business value. We have two key pillars within the firm product & solutions, consulting. Our flagship product, Daton, is a no-code ETL tool at its core and we actively build relevant features and solutions on top of it to reduce the time to business value. Our consulting team is focused on helping our clients derive maximum value from their data initiatives. Our consulting engagements typically span the extent of the data lifecycle and include business strategy, technical architecture, execution and insight generation via industry leading practices.
Where we are today?
We are a boot-strapped, fast-growing (2x y-o-y) startup with old-school value systems. We operate in an exciting intersection of data analytics and eCommerce, both of which are game changers for a successful business. We pride ourselves in being an employee-first company valuing talent without comprising on the value we create for our customers. We strive to make Saras a lifestyle and not a job for talented folks who chose to come aboard our journey.
- Our mission to empower organizations with data driven decision making necessitates deriving actionable insights from raw data through innovative Business Intelligence (BI) strategies.
- Your work will empower decision-makers by visualizing complex data sets through engaging dashboards and reports. We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic BI Manager to lead and drive excellence in the delivery of all BI projects within our consulting engagements.
- A BI Manager at Saras is expected to play a critical role in shaping the future of our BI practice with involvement in both talent and project management.
A day at work:
- Create data models and perform data transformation, cleansing, and aggregation using Power Query and M or DAX language.
- Optimize and enhance existing BI solutions to improve performance, usability, and user experience.
- Develop and maintain documentation for BI solutions, including data models, data flows, and report specifications.
- Leverage PowerApps and Power Automate to create efficient and user-friendly applications and automation workflows.
- Stay up to date with the latest BI features, best practices, and industry trends.
- Conduct training sessions and provide technical support to end-users of BI solutions.
- Bachelors or masters degree in computer science, Business Analysis, Information Systems, Data Science, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience developing interactive dashboards with at least 2+ years in a leadership role.
- Expertise in business intelligence, data modeling, and other technical BI concepts
- Experience in software development life cycle (SDLC), project management and technical documentation
- Strong understanding of storytelling, UI/UX design and relational data modeling
- Proven track record of successfully delivering BI projects on time and within budget.
- Advanced technical proficiency in BI tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Looker, or similar platforms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with clients and team members.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to align BI initiatives with organizational objectives.
- Experience in managing and mentoring a team of BI professionals.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Comprehensive health insurance, relocation benefits and other allowances
- Professional development opportunities and continued learning
- A collaborative and innovative work environment
- Opportunities to work on cutting-edge BI projects.
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.