SAR Group - Branch Sales Manager - AC & Appliances - Livpure (12-15 yrs)
Branch Sales Manager
Department : Sales - AC and Appliances
Business : Livpure Pvt. Ltd.
Job Specification :
Reports to : EVP
Direct Reportees : 4-7
Age : 32+ and Below 50
Job Purpose :
- Act as a Branch Head and drive the SAR 555 mission successfully. He will be accountable for Branch sales in assigned state / states, operations as per the AOP plan and take proactive steps to build Livpure as leading brand in the Region.
- Promote and achieve business objectives of RAC's in assigned territory and other category of products.
Primary Job Responsibilities :
Channel Sales Excellence :
- Territory Analysis and Territory Planning - Planning for distribution - DD, SSD, Dist, PR and resources. Mapping and identifying key institutions including Builders, architects etc.
- Channel Appointment & Expansions (Distributor, Direct Dealer, Sales and Service Dealer, Power Retailer) for market coverage through most suitable Channel partner acquisition, retention & development.
- Launching New Products and New Category
- Engaging channel partners continuously by devising different value proposition for their involvement. Meeting and Negotiating with DD, SSD and PR well in advance to discuss and finalize counter share for season, display, promotions, ISP plan and model mix including DMDC (Different Model / Different Channel outlet where applicable)
- Anticipating situations, evaluating forecast vs. actual and recommending / planning a plan B to achieve numbers.
- Recognize new business opportunities in B2B segment and approach influencers like Architects, consultants and others for brand / product promotions.
- Ensuring grievance rederssal of channel partners and act as primary contact till n-1 level
- Defining branch and individual targets with execution plan, maintaining right product mix, inventory control, and achieve them.
- Keep close monitoring on financial state of branch business and take innovative and proactive steps to Optimize the existing resources effectively to obtain desired P&L as per the AOP.
Operational Excellence :
- Developing internal systems processes and controls and optimize sales forecast and supply accordingly.
- Drive sales management practice
- Collate customer and market feedback properly and able to launch new products successfully to acquire more customers and become market leader in the business
- Ensure timely delivery of products and services to customers at the perfection level to achieve better C-SAT from competitors
- Help to build automated sales process for effective and efficient performance. Successfully implementation of CRM, SAP, Mobile APP etc.
- Ensure & monitor efficiency and efficacy of sales process with actual on ground execution
- Evaluating performance and monitor distributor sales and marketing activities by proper sales forecasting.
- Working closely with the service team to plan for installation and after sales.
People Excellence :
- Institutionalize Group's culture and value systems in the team.
- Lead and inspire individuals to heighten passion, commitment levels and synergies functional groups to create a winning Branch team, with a conviction of beating the industry leaders
- Training ISPs and Teams members on market, product etc.
- Coach and mentor few set of identified high performers for higher challenges
- Institutionalize a performance based culture, recognizing & rewarding employees for achievements and innovation
Market analysis : Conducting detailed market study to analyze the latest market trends/tracking competitor activities.
Qualifications and Experience :
Minimum Qualifications : Graduate
Preferred/Additional Qualifications : MBA
Minimum Experience : 12-15 years with 3-4 years of branch ops esp. will be helpful. (Branch Ops experience not essential for experienced ASM with BM potential)
Salary Range : As per industry
Industry preference : Air Conditioner and Appliances
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.