Manager Talent Acquisition at Sapro
Views:65 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Sapro - Senior/AM/Manager/Senior Manager - US Taxation (5-14 yrs)
SAPRO- is a mission driven firm, with goals of revolutionizing the public accounting,- audit,- and- tax- industries- while building better futures for our people, clients, and our global community. SAPRO serves three- key audiences - our- people,- clients,- and our- communities.
For our clients, we strive to- be a trusted partner, providing full-service consulting services that specialize in- enhancing- their workforce and- removing the stress from clients'- year-round- resourcing needs- with white glove service and support.
For our- people,- we strive to- provide- meaningful career opportunities, supporting each- team- member's unique- career goals and journeys.- We are focused on- building an experience of a "SAPRO family,"- with unique and meaningful employee value propositions guiding our- high-level- support- and employee offerings- for each team member.
Please visit- SAPRO.com- to read more about what we do, who we serve, and the importance of our mission and values in all that we do.
The Suitable candidate is responsible for implementing tax strategy; collaborates with provides guidance to the firm regarding the delivery of tax services in our markets.
In your important role you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop, motivate, and train staff level team members
- Keep up to date on current tax practices and changes in tax law
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client expectations
- Keep abreast of latest developments in tax and the Firm's standards and policies
- Develop an understanding of client's business
- Preparation and review of individual, trust, partnership, and corporate income tax returns
- Tax research and strong technical skills in accounting and tax preparation
- Understanding of tax code and technical aspects of tax preparation and compliance
- Experience working for a Big 8 or large national, regional, or local accounting firm
- Understanding of partnership and LLC income tax returns. This would include understanding basis issues and 754 step up and elections.
- Understanding of S corp returns which have other nuances from partnerships and LLC's. Must understand basis issues as well.
- Know US depreciation rules, organizational costs, and sales/purchase price allocations.
- Familiarity with CCH software is advantage.
- Secondary skills would be a plus in corporate tax, 990;s and 5500's.
- Must be able to support financial growth efforts and manage a book of business
- Successful candidates will possess the ability to plan client engagements, provide tax consulting services, manage compliance projects, supervise, and review work of team staff members, work closely with clients as well as internal managers and partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex information and tax law
- Exceptional client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships.