Manager Talent Acquisition at Sapro
Views:1085 Applications:128 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Sapro - Manager - Project Management Office (5-16 yrs)
Mandatory - Masters of Business Administration (full-time)
- Exposure to data analytics/ tools/ dashboards and project reporting PMP or equivalent
Desirable - Six Sigma/ Lean/ Master Black Belt
5-8 years of relevant project management experience in business projects
Purpose of the Role:
Project Management Office (PMO) plays a critical role in advancing organization's strategic priorities through dedicated sprints/ programs and by providing cutting edge analysis and reports to the leadership. You will be part of this high-performance team and will have the following specific responsibilities:
The Day-to-Day Activities:
- Data analysis, data mining
- Preparation of management reports and presentations
- Performance analysis
- Budgeting & planning
- Management reporting
- Collaborate with the owners of specific initiatives in the development of detailed work plans and to facilitate project management
- Coordinate internal resources and partner with cross functional stakeholders for flawless execution of projects.
- Lead Strategic Planning Initiatives, setup and manage governance, reviews involving planning, organising and coordinating with business leaders on crafting agenda, consolidate content, facilitate the meetings and follow up actions items.
- Proactively identify issues, areas of enhancements which provide value added insights and lead/implement strategic initiatives.
- Managing end-to-end life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and implement internal operational processes to drive standardisation across the multiple teams.
- Penchant for reviewing and improving processes
Excellent Excel; Word; PowerPoint and MS project skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
Project Management Skills
Behavioural /Non-Technical Skills :
Result oriented, flexible and ability to stretch/ go beyond
- Effectively managing multiple, time critical tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good presence and the ability manage upwards and build relationship with senior leadership
- Strategic thinker, able to prioritize objectives according to business value and impact, and able to balance long-term vision with short and medium-term goals
- Data driven, commercial and customer focused, proactive, creative and innovative problem solver
- Ability to translate strategy to execution in a monthly steered and operational environment
- Highly organized, pragmatic and results-focused, driven to manage projects full cycle
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Able to work well independently and collaborate within a regional team
- Strong interpersonal skills focused on collaboration. Building and maintain lasting relationships and connections with diverse teams, across the organization and outside
- Ability to priorities, meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Overall professional experience should be 5-10+ years