HR at Sapphire Foods India Limited
Views:837 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sapphire Foods - Assistant Manager - IT SAP MM (3-5 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP SCM
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate, and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of MM
- Identify gaps, issues, and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues.
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Must have 3 to 5 years of SAP experience with at least 2 full cycle end to end implementation in SAP MM Module
- Candidate should have good communication and interpersonal skill
- Must have led critical phases such as fit-gap analysis, design workshops, design sing-off & User
- Acceptance testing where extensive client interaction is required.
- Must have hands-on experience of configuring/mapping end to end business processes for Procure to pay and Inventory management functions along with detailed cross module integration with FI and SD
- Modules for end-to-end process mapping.
- Well versed with commonly followed SAP implementation methodology and the activities involved at various phases of the project
- Must have in-depth knowledge of designing/implementing interfaces with 3PL service providers and other non-SAP applications in a diverse application landscape
- Must have experience in preparing functional deliverables such as business blue-print document, functional specifications, authorization, training document with apt quality
- Must have hands-on experience of performing SAP cutover activities
- Should have Experience in S/4 HANA and with Fiori Apps
- Should have experience on Interfaces
- Well versed with MM & SD related Master Data
- Strong analytical and structured way of working
Desired Candidate Profile :
Overall Requirements :
- 3+ years of experience in SAP MM Module
- Excellent communication (verbal & written) and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter & a willingness to learn/expand/upskill existing knowledge
- Strong organizational skills with working in teams.
- Good at Multi-tasking and coordination
- Attention to detail.
- QSR/Retail domain experience will be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.