Talent Acquisition Lead at Caliber Management Services
Views:259 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SAP Solution Architect - Pharma/FMCG/Healthcare/Retail (12-17 yrs)
SAP Solution Architect PMP Certified
Profile : SAP Solution Architect
Location : Hyderabad Work from Office
Remuneration : Best in the industry.
Experience : 12+ years of experience in SAP projects management with SAP SD & MM as functional background. Experience in S4HANA, SAP SD in Pharma, Nutraceuticals, CPG from industry perspective in industry or consulting roles.
Immediate joiners preferred .Max notice 45 days .
Job Description :
- Manage SAP projects related to new functionalities and rollouts.
- The Solution Architect will design solutions that meet a company's set of needs, provide architectural description of a specific solution & be a strategic designer and planner of solutions in SAP technology environment.
- Should possess a combination of skills in order to help design, build and lead the execution of a solution with precision and effectiveness.
- 12+ years of experience in SAP projects management with SAP SD & MM as functional background.
Role Responsibilities :
- Good project management skills including working with user community, understanding their requirements, and developing strategies to implement.
- Good experience in SAP SD and MM modules in order to architect the solutions.
- Collaborates closely with the business to understand business requirements.
- Meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Excellent team building capabilities to meet business requirements.
- Strong stakeholder's engagement skills for driving effective workforce planning.
- Collaborate with business partners in building desired teams.
- Leads technology decisions, articulates alternatives and direction to Senior IT and Management when needed.
- Experienced in working at offshore locations as well as on site locations.
- Self-motivated individual with innovative skills in problem solving and good team player.
- Excellent communication, quantitative, analytical, and interpersonal Skills.
- Drives small to medium sized projects with planning, development, and implementation of system solutions.
- Coordinate activities simultaneously for multiple projects.
- Experience in Agile methodology effectively when performing all tasks.
- Hands-on experience in JIRA
- Conducting sprint reviews, retrospective meetings
- Reviews and analyses the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Creates systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to application developers.
- Experienced in Developing and Documenting the RICEFW objects
- Experience on various interfacing projects that involved CPI/PI interfacing, Web services SOAP, REST BAPI and RFC communication.
Qualifications& Experience :
- B Tech / MBA
- Should have 12+ years of experience in implementing and rollout SAP solutions.
- Experience in SD and MM modules in ECC or S4HANA
- PMP certification is desired.
Desired Skills :
- Highest personal and professional integrity and strong work ethics.
- Ability to articulate vision of transformation efforts and a sense of mission
- Willingness to take change and provide direction
- Results orientation, willingness to commit to a direction and drive operations to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to manage adversity and challenging situations
- Ability to experiment with innovative technologies.
- Excellent presentation skills, ability to design and execute detailed design workshops relevant to customer requirements.
- Be able to translate the customer's key requirements into a suitable commercially compatible technical design.
- Ability to work from strategy to execution, Hands on approach and can do attitude.
- Experience to work in a matrix and collaborate with cross functional teams.
Relationship Management :
- Ability to manage senior leadership team across all the Business and Functional areas.
- Ability to develop cooperative and constructive working relationships.
- Ability to handle complaints, settle disputes and resolve conflicts and negotiate with others.
- Collaborative team player orientation towards work relationships, strong culture awareness.
- Project Oversight and Decision-ing
- Highly developed skills in priority setting and alignment of project priorities with Departmental strategy.
- Ability to break down complex problems and projects into manageable goals.
- Ability to get to the heart of the problem and make sound and timely decisions to resolve problems.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
People Management and Development :
- Ability to develop people, skills in coaching, mentoring, and teaching on the job.
- Ability to identify and recruit talent, including identifying right people for both technical and non-technical jobs.
- Skills at performance management, recognizing and rewarding performance and identifying development needs.
- Effectiveness in building trust, respect and cooperation among teams.
Key Personal Attributes :
- Good communication skills, reasoning and analytical ability.
- Must be collaborative in approach and a team player
- Very good at networking and influencing
- Willingness to learn new concepts, tools and techniques related to the subject