HR at Aritone Global Ventures Ltd
Views:267 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP Solution Architect - Finance Domain - Consulting Firm (15-20 yrs)
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 + team members in over 44 countries.
Some of the critical and unique dimensions of who we are include the following:
- We are a truly multicultural Group
- We are a Group committed to and brought together by seven core values that underline our daily behavior
- We are a team, obsessed with delivering real value to our three key constituents (employees, clients, shareholders)
- We are an independent organization committed to being objective in serving our customers
company of 300,000 + team members in over 44 countries.
The Opportunity :
Role: SAP Solution Architect - Finance
Role Details :
- Lead large strategic SAP transformation deals with global scope, take end to end responsibility of entire SAP solutioning, bid response by putting together and working with a solution team/SMEs across multiple geographies.
- Appropriately position and promote Capgeminis SAP offers/assets in the opportunity context
- Lead multi tower/technology deals where SAP is the prime along with other associated technology stack
- Drive the solution strategy by working with account team/sales/partners and shape the deals in tune with the competitive scenario, client priorities, technology suitability/viability
- Defend developed solutions and offerings internally at the BU/MU/SBU level
- Plan, lead, present solution in client meetings/orals/workshops
- Interacting with customers, understanding the requirements, proposing solutions / methodology etc.
- Leading the New SAP (Rise with S/4HANA Private Cloud/Public Cloud, Central Finance) adoption initiatives in the context of Digital Transformation in the customers journey, clearly demonstrating the business value.
- Drive innovation/transformation agenda in large existing accounts, provide delivery and solution assurance
- Support and guide solutions and offering in the Capability (COE)
- Drive competency agenda and ideate new innovative solutions/PoCs/PoV's for Finance to Manage area.
- Provide expert support to various projects and delivery engagements
- Drive performance evaluation, feedback and correction process in collaboration with delivery managers
- Guide, develop, mentor a team of architects/SMEs and continuously drive solutioning capability enhancement/improvement/industrialization/reusability/automation
Skills and Experience :
- 15-20 years + of SAP Presales and Delivery experience with Functional background in Finance to Manage.
- Must have Pre-sales solution architect experience leading large deals (>5 mio EUR) centered around SAP.
- Understanding business requirements and designing solutions along with estimation, costing and commercial offer to global customers. Exposure to Europe geography is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of S/4HANA Finance (GL, AP, AR), Controlling, Universal Journal, Material Ledger, Profitability Analysis, Central Finance, Transfer Pricing, Intercompany Scenarios, Period End Closing, Operational Reporting. Nice to have experience in Treasury, SAC Planning, Group Reporting.
- Large, global program management experience (Template Design/build, Global roll out) is an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of working in agile ways of working for Design and Build
- Expert understanding of overall process of Greenfield/Brownfield(System Conversion)/SDT, Architecture, Configuration, management and day to day operation of SAP S/4HANA environment.
- Broad understanding across functional areas / in-depth process knowledge in Finance area. Industry knowledge/sector knowhow in Manufacturing/Automotive/Retail/CPG/Lifesciences/Oil & Gas
- Understands how business works, can articulate in business language and can translate solution/technology propositions into business value
- Very good understanding of the competitive landscape in SAP/enterprise space, partner ecosystem in tune with continuously evolving market dynamics
- Experience in integrating SAP ERP solutions with other SAP solutions, ML Use Cases in Finance area
SAP S/4HANA Certification(s), preferred
- Experienced in a multi-cultural, multi-location distributed global delivery setup.
- Excellent communication skill in verbal and written English.
- Very good capabilities and experience in people management and stake holder management.
- Experience in representing the practice/organization in industry events/forums
Educational Qualifications :
- CA/ICWA/MBA Finance
- Related SAP Certifications
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.