Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1187 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
SAP Program Manager - Pharma (8-15 yrs)
SAP Program Manager
We are looking for SAP Program Manager who can lead teams to design and develop integrations from SAP to satellite systems.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Senior Program Manager , you will provide expert-level project management guidance for complex integrations from SAP to third party systems. You must be able to manage resources and interdependencies, define and set up work, and have a high level of ownership and accountability throughout the project life cycle. The key responsibilities of this role include managing overall program from build to go-live across multiple customers, senior stakeholder management, managing staffing, managing development teams, validate solutions designs, manage schedule and dependencies, communication / change management planning, coordination with other teams,deliverable review and submission, critical path identification, risk and issue management, and mitigation planning.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- 8+ years SAP Functional or Technical experience
- Multiple SAP S/4HANA/SAP lifecycle implementations experience
- 10+ years of senior project management experience with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value using technology solutions
- Focus on customer service, highly responsive, with solid customer handling skills
- Demonstrated experience successfully leading at least 4 SAP implementations from planning through go-live
- Demonstrated ability to lead discussions with Clients, Developers, and Architects
- Experience in managing and developing people and high-performing teams.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Pharma implementation exposure would be an advantage
- Project Management Professional certifications (PMP, PMI)