Resource Executive at Anlage
Views:50 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SAP PP/QM Consultant - IT (5-8 yrs)
SAP PP/QM Consultant - Panipat Haryana
PFB Job Description:
SAP PP/QM Consultant
Location - Haryana, Panipat
Experience - 5-8 Years
- SAP PP-QM Lead Production Planning and Quality Management
- SAP PP-QM Consultant with B.E./B.Tech/ MCA/M.Tech/MBA and having minimum 5 to 8 years of experience and 4 to 5 end to end implementation experience in Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution companies in India and outside India.
- Extensive experience in the end-to-end supply chain and manufacturing process; including (but not limited to) Production Planning, Forecasting, Purchase to Pay and Quality Management.
- Should understand how PP interfaces with other modules such as SD, PM, FICO, and MM.
- Should be able to design and configure the processes in Discrete Manufacturing, Process Industry, Repetitive Manufacturing.
- Should be able to design and configure Demand Management, MRP and Shop floor control process. Production Order Creation, Capacity Requirements Planning and Production Execution
- Master data handling.
- Should be able to design and configure the processes in Technical Objects, Notifications, Order Processing, Preventative Maintenance planning and Work Scheduling.
- Should have good functional knowledge in Batch Management, Variant Configuration, X-Steps, Interfaces, IDOCs etc.
- Functional Locations, Equipment, Equipment BOMs, Task Lists, Items and Plans, MROs, Contracts.
- Knowledge in the plant maintenance related to - Preventive, Breakdown, Operational, Calibration, pool asset management, shift notes/ reports, work clearance management, permits.
- Knowledge on the RICEFW objects
- Working knowledge of the functionality of all of the other core SAP modules (FI, CO, SD, QM, MM, LE) and integration points.
- The SAP Mfg and Planning Lead works with key business users to gather business requirements; designs and develops solutions; creates blueprints, functional specs and performs Unit/integration testing.
- Supports business processes as they relate to the SAP PP module.
- Is knowledgeable in SAP PP solution capabilities and business process configurations.
- Configuration of master data and be able to guide and train the users on Business Process.
- Possesses significant, proven customizing experience within SAP PP.
- Has thorough knowledge of business processes within SAP PP.
- Should have expertise in Quality Planning, Quality Inspection, Quality Control, Return to Vendor process, Quality Certificates for Analysis and Conformance, Quality Notifications, Quality Reports, Audits Reports, Risk Assessment Reports etc.
- Configure QM Control key for the goods receiving inspection. Created inspection plan groups for the production line, created Group Counters and assigned materials to them.
- Configure settings for master data including Quality work centers, MIC, Sampling schema and Procedures, Task lists, Selected Sets, Inspection method, Codes and code groups, Inspection Lot creation and completion.
- Configure Quality side of the vendor evaluation. Updated the Quality Scores considering rejects through the notification generated for the inspection lots.
- Quality notification workflow in order to streamline the Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) management, by automatically notifying relevant quality, manufacturing, purchasing and engineering teams.
- Configure Quality Certificates: Certificate of Analysis (COA) with its Recipients, Certificate Profile, Profile assignment and Output Determination Procedure.
- Configure Quality Management with Subcontracting, Consignment and Inter company Stock Transfer Orders.
- Configure Return of Rejected Quality Inspected stock to vendor.
- Configure Source Inspection of material for RFQ and Quota Arrangement
- Configure PR, PO, Goods Receipts, and Invoice verification with QM module.
- QM processes such as vendor release process, quality certificates, quality notifications and process to support root cause analysis of filed failures to drive continuous improvements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.