Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:269 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
SAP PLM Consultant - Process PLM/Admin & Testing - FMCG (4-9 yrs)
- SAP PLM implementation experience minimum 1 end to end implementation.
- SAP PLM experience of minimum 4 years and having good knowledge in area of process PLM domain.
- Excellent understanding of core SAP PLM process particularly in the areas of Specification Management, Recipe Management, Document Management, Classification, WWI Layouts and Reporting and Phrase Management.
- Hands on experience on SAP Business Workflows in the area of PLM process.
- Expertise in SAP PLM and MM and integration with the other modules.
- Experience with and excellent knowledge on Material Master Data and Bill of Materials.
- Knowledgeable in Function Modules, BAPIs and SAP PLM Interfaces.
- Experience with SAP ECC 6.0 and SAP Enterprise portal.
- Experience in writing Functional specifications and test scripts for customized functions / programs.
- Perform unit testing of changes in development and staging environments of the functionality that may be impacted by change.
Soft / Business Skills:
- Ability to work with and clearly communicate with end users to identify and elicit the requirements.
- Ability to communicate technical ideas and functionality in an understandable manner to non-technical audiences through writing and presentations.