Research Associate at Iris Higher Ground
Views:2331 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
SAP MM Consultant - Consulting Firm - Consultant Role (4-8 yrs)
Job Opportunity with a leading Global Consulting firm - SAP MM Consultant (Consultant Role)
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- SAP professionals design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration;
- SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
- SAP-SCM-ERP Planning professionals design, implement and deploy SAP ERP supply chain management solutions specific to Planning, which is the process of coordinating assets to optimize the delivery of goods, services and information from supplier to customer, balancing supply and demand.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client.
- Experience in SAP MM
- Consulting Experience in the same domain.
- Onsite global client handling experience.
- At least 1-3 projects implementation in SAP MM.