Director at Zalent Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:199 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
SAP MM Architect - IS P2P - IT (6-18 yrs)
Position Purpose: Propose, design, implement and run relevant & consistent Information System purchasing solutions to meet business needs (quality, performance & security) within the global IS landscape.
Position scope: Group / Global Projects
- Responsible (with the other architect) for the solution design and implementation of the SAP MM module fulfilling business requirements, consistent with the Company IT global architecture, ensuring robustness, performance, ergonomics, upgradability and simplicity of use.
- Responsible (with the other architect) for SAP MM solution integration and rollout, with the expected quality and according to the committed schedule.
- Responsible for maintaining these solutions in operational condition.
- Ensure compliance with internal processes and methods: Development standards, documentation update
- Periodic reporting to senior management on the progress of the project with clear indication of risks, issues and dependencies.
- Global Travel between 10-25% of the time is a requirement for this role.
Competencies / Requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in IT or higher.
- Over 6 years' experience in SAP ECC MM Implementation and Design.
- Has completed at least three project implementations from project kick-off to project closure. Global project implementation experience is required.
- Must possess the ability to understand business processes and translate the same into SAP Solution
- Should have strong SAP Standard configuration knowledge and good SAP project process knowledge. Must have excellent knowledge on end to end procure to pay scenarios.
- Should have cross module integration experience
- Experience in gathering business requirements, providing conceptual and detailed designs to meet business needs, performing necessary SAP configurations, writing detail specifications for development of custom programs, testing, co-ordination of transports to production and post-go live support
- High business sensitivity, result oriented with ability to manage stakeholders and contractors.
- Ability to work with teams across geographical locations with various functional & technical expertise. Ability to work globally with diverse nationalities in a matrix environment
- Proactive, self-starter and able to take initiative
- Fluent English. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven work experience in inbound logistics SAP IM, SAP EWM would be an added advantage.
- Experience in SAP Ariba preferred but not mandatory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.