Senior Manager Recruitment at Strike-it-Rite Management Consultants (P) Ltd
Views:127 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
SAP Lead Consultant - Controlling (8-12 yrs)
Primary purpose and function of this position:
SAP Lead Consultant for Controlling (CO) in the SAP Support team is responsible to provide L2/L3 application support in Finance and Controlling area. This role covers incidents management, fullfilling of the service requests, bug fixing and enhancements delivery as part of maintenance and minor releases, supporting also system patches and upgrades from functional area perspecitve. This role uses business knowledge, IT background, finance & controlling concepts and good communication skills.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Interacting with clients at all levels to understand the business requirements to support and continuous enhancements of the Controlling (CO), Project Systems (PS) including all CO submodules (CCA, PCA, PC, CO-PA)
- Provide L2 and L3 hands-on SAP application support and respond to requests and inquiries from users within the pre-determined timeframe of the Service Level Agreement (with adequate 24-7 support to finance SAP users' community at the time of month end closing).
- Identify solutions to work around open issues/problems that are under investigation or pending resolution
- Document, and track case histories, issues, and actionable steps taken
- Identify root cause and implement continuous improvements to reduce repeat experiences
- Interface across multiple internal IT groups, including senior IT management, operations management, project leaders and End Users
- Suggest improvements, identify feasible solutions within FI/CO processes using SAP and estimate effort needed to meet those business requirements and gaps.
- Implement enhancements in CO area as part of the Minor Releases
- Should be able to provide training to users if needed or requested.
- Maintain policies and process manuals
- Working according to pharmaceutical industry regulations and compliance regulations enforced by TEVA policies and procedures
- Compile and create periodic operation Performance reports to inform management and other stakeholders
- Create a positive work environment by demonstrating and sharing functional/technical knowledge
Education and Knowledge Requirements:
- BA in relevant field
- 8+ years of SAP FICO configuration experience including at least 2 full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation experience (Project Preparation till Go-live) in global projects
- Post go live support experience (hands-on in design, configuration and maintenance) in CO sub-modules (CCA, PCA, PC, CO-PA)
- Hands-on in design, configuration and support of product costing and material ledger
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points with FI/CO modules. Must have an understanding of FI/CO interaction with most of other SAP modules
- Strong understanding of GAAP and IFRS standards
Skills and Capabilities:
- Excellent performance and organizational skills.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Self-driven, results oriented and someone who takes ownership. High external and internal service orientation, initiative, creativity, diligence, accuracy and social skills.
- Must have solid interpersonal skills to work with stakeholders to understand, propose, and deliver solutions
- Successful experience working in a team environment and with a multi-disciplinary and global team
- Pharmaceuticals industry experience and knowledge a plus
- Ability to travel ~20% of the time or as required
English - reading, writing, speaking