Consultant at ACH Management Consulting
Views:207 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SAP IT Lead - SAP Hana Implementation - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
Position - SAP IT Lead - SAP Hana Implementation - FMCG
KEY DELIVERABLES/ RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. The IT Lead oversees and manages activities related to SAP projects during the pre and post live phases with primary responsibilities for managing scope, budget, quality, timelines, project deliverables and Vendor relationship.
2. Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP Financials (focus on FICO Controlling - Cost Center Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Project System, Results Analysis, Unsettled Costs, Month End Close, Overhead assessment and settlement. Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions.
3. To coordinate with Channel partner to deliver projects & Services.
4. The IT Lead- Must handle, coordinate with cloud data centre for IT security, Application support and Up gradation and Patching activity.
5. Check Basis security and roles and authorizations. Handle SAP user and AMC management. Take Proper action on server alerts and application alerts.
6. Backup and restore activity plan. Router and HA uptime with Data centre.
a. Risk: Responsible for identifying, mitigating and managing risk via documented plan.
7. Problem Resolution: Ensures project support team resolves issues arising during the maintenance phase of an SAP project in a timely manner. Collaborates with System Management during maintenance phase to understand and resolve any issues causing unexpected volume or types of technical support inquiries.
8. Project Deliverable Management: Ensure timely delivery and completion of project deliverables over the life of an SAP Implementation and Support project.
9. Communication: Interact effectively with different functional areas within BFPL as well as with the external client, sponsor and/or vendor
10. Overlook Interfaces & support with SAP.
Required SAP Skill set:
- FI Enterprise Structure: Chart of accounts, Fiscal year, Posting period, Company code, Business areas, and Sales tax.
- General Ledger: Account groups, GL master records, Sample accounts, Recurring documents, field status groups, Posting keys, Automatic account determination,, Account display, Number ranges, Document types, Tolerance groups.
- Accounts Payable: Vendor groups, Vendor master data, House banks, Bank accounts, Check lots, Reason codes, Outgoing payments, Advance payment to vendors, use of spl GL indicators, Automatic payments
- Accounts Receivable: Customer groups, Customer master data, Billing, payment terms, Incoming payments, Advance payments to customers dunning.
- Cost Element/Cost Center Accounting: Planning cost centers, Cost center hierarchy, Cost elements, statistical keys, Assessment, distribution, Reposting, and internal orders.
- Asset Accounting: Depreciation areas, Chart of depreciation, fixed assets, setting up of master data, Asset transactions, Group assets.
- Withholding Tax configuration: Define Business Places, Withholding Tax Keys Invoice Posting, and Payment Posting Withholding Tax Code.