Consultant (Trainee) at WEN - Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:209 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
SAP Global Trade Management Role - Consulting Firm (3-7 yrs)
Job Title: SAP Global Trade Management (GTM)
Module: SAP Global Trade Management, Commodity Procurement, Commodity Sales & CPE
Skills and experience required for SAP GTM:
- Understanding the detailed business requirements through as is study - regular client interaction preparation of Current State Business Process and Future State Business Process and Business Blue Print (BBP)
- Experience on Configuration of Contract to Cash (CTC) functionality for export, domestic sales and purchase process.
- Pricing and Payment Events of GTM are integrated for determine the sales and purchase
Experience on mapping the following functionalities:
- Trading Contracts
- Trading Execution Workbench
- Association and Position Management
- Expense Management
- Profit Simulations.
- Experience on Configuration of period end evaluation for generating differential invoice.
- Experience on Expense Management functionalities like Vendor Billing Document, Settlement documents are mapped to meet Material Ledger requirements.
- Experience on Configuration of integration functionalities like TRM exposure update, Sales and purchase Order Processing, Risk Management. Account Determination, Profitability Analysis and Material Ledger, Batch Management and Quality Inspection.
- Experience in Unit, Integration and User Acceptance Testing
- Integration knowledge on integration with third party software's with SAP GTM.
- Knowledge with Commodity Management pricing procedures with Commodity Pricing Engine (CPE) for both Procurement Sales.
- Experience on integration modules like CM, TRM, SD, MM, QM, FICO etc.
- He should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.