Propreitor at Green Arrow Career Services
Views:163 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
SAP FICO Role - IT (2-15 yrs)
Qualification: CA/ ICWA/B.Tech/M.Tech/ MBA/MCA
Experience: 2-15 yrs experience
- S4 HANA Implementation or ECC 6.0 implementation
- 1 end to end full life cycle implementation
- Client facing skill
- Respective SAP module experience (FICO)
- Excellent communication Skills
- 7+ years of experience, 2 S4HANA implementation experience mandatory
- Experience around 12-15 years, CA Mandatory
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in working with various clients across the globe in AR, AP, Asset Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order, P2P, O2C processes, Product Costing and Profitability Analysis.
- Should have thorough understanding and working experience of Project Lifecycle - Requirement gathering, Preparation of BBP, Configuration, Prepare Testing Scenarios and Test Scripts, Cutover, Hypercare, Prepare Functional Specifications for custom developed functionality.
- Should have strong communication and client handling skills.
- Knowledge of Central Finance preferable but not must.
- Knowledge of Material Ledger and Actual Costing preferable.
- Looking for CA or MBA Finance and preferably working in a Tier 1 organization.
- Experience of working in a lead role or team manager role would be preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.