AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:952 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
SAP FICO/MM/SD Role - eCommerce (2-6 yrs)
- Lead the ideation, experience and technical development of disruptive innovations across e-E-commerce financial services.
- Ideal candidate for this opportunity would be Involved in finance business imperative projects and process improvements for SAP FICO/MM/SD.
- Provide ongoing production support and system enhancements to SAP FI/CO business users for all financial accounting (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Asset Accounting).
- Involved in Planning and executing unit, functional, system, integration, user acceptance, and performance testing during various phases of testing cycles.
- Host workshops with all business stakeholders involved to gather business requirements.
- Designed and mapped business processes and business solutions.
- Presented requirements and solutions to senior management
- Managed the delivery of business change and business readiness, working closely with the business to ensure the solution is delivered at a high quality.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or masters degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in marketing, business administration, or a related field is required.
The following experience is highly preferred:
- 2+ years SAP FICO experience in ECC 6.0.
- Should have done at least 2 end-to-end Implementations experience
- Respective SAP module experience - MM /SD/Fico/PP
- Excellent analytical, quick learning and problem-solving skills with a desire to work in a team-oriented environment
- Good Communication, Presentation, Decision Making Skills, Understanding Customer/business Requirements and solving problems.