Senior Consultant at Persolkelly
Views:51 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP EWM Consultant - Logistics Modules (5-10 yrs)
SAP EWM Consultan
Work Location: Pune
- Provide production support for any issues related to SAP EWM during daily operations. This is particularly important for closing support.
- Be the functional expert to support VWR's SAP EWM environment.
- Works directly with warehouse and transportation business users to understand requirements and identify appropriate solutions.
- Work directly with SAP developers as required to provide guidance for any enhancements or bug fixes.
- Perform Unit Testing for any changes related to SAP EWM or the interface between EWM and ECC.
- Researches and designs technology standards and solutions
- Prepare functional specifications as necessary
Experience & Skills:
- Expert knowledge with SAP EWM and the corresponding components of SAP ECC.
- Experience working with SAP EWM versions including 9.5.
- Knowledge of the CIF and qRFC interface.
- Experience with de-bugging within SAP
- Good understanding of MM/LO/WM areas of ECC.
- Effective written, oral communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment, working independently and prioritizing work
- Must have strong teamwork skills and the ability to develop working relationships
- Must be able to communicate with all levels of management as well as to employees in the business
- Strong technical analysis skills for creating optimal solutions for the business
- BS/BA in Information Systems, or relevant work experience, required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) SAP applications in LOGISTICS modules, with a clear focus on EWM and WM.
- Strong understanding of the LOGISTICS and WAREHOUSING business processes.
- Participated in at least 1 SAP EWM implementation
- Must have configured a EWM warehousesSAP Certification and/or coursework a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.