Associate Consultant at TOTL RPO Solutions LLP
Views:63 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SAP EWM Consultant (3-7 yrs)
The Practice - A Brief Sketch
CN Industrial - F&L Practice has deep expertise in delivering Digital Transformations, Sales & Operations Planning, SAP Transformation, Process Excellence, Process Automation & Digitization, Zero Based Spend & Spend analysis, Peer Benchmarking, Value Architecture, Process Improvement, Connected Operations, Sustainable Logistics, Smart Ports, Connected Cargo, etc.
Let's infuse fresh thinking in the systems and turn new ideas into reality. As a part of the team, you'll help drive the following:
- Be a part of the Intelligent Functions team, one of the key capabilities or sub-industry areas to support Platforms-driven business design and assessment such as value assessment, business case creation, business process re-engineering and so on.
- Provide solutions for complex client problems across the SAP S4 HANA ERP landscape throughout the project lifecycle, providing subject matter expertise with a strong strategic awareness of the SAP market and associated technologies.
- Work as a lead SAP Functional Solution Architect and support with solutions for end- to-end request for proposal requests.
- Engage with clients in understanding their requirements, scoping, discovering and defining solutions, explaining business benefits and use cases and developing a roadmap to meet their goals.
- Create innovative solution designs that utilize our extensive service offerings.
- Support our business development activities, working with our sales teams in proposal generation, shaping the solution plan and delivery approach for SAP transformations.
- Be responsible for integration with different ERP Solutions including SAP and create proof of concepts as and when required.
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
- Problem-solving skills to identify, escalate, track and resolve issues in time
- Strong project management skills and ability to run projects on his own
- Effective presentation and public speaking skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Ability to effectively team with others in a large, global organization
- Analytical skills to bring clarity to complex issues and gather data-driven insights
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Your experience counts!
- MBA from Tier 1 and 2 business school
- 4-6 years of SAP S4 HANA / eWM experience working on SAP delivery engagements
- Strong knowledge in SAP EWM with strong integration experience with other SAP modules
- SAP S/4 HANA implementation with concerned SAP sub module is mandatory
- Knowledge of SAP Best Practices - Embedded EWM and Decentralized. Familiar with Supply Chain business models, and Fiori UI.
- Exposure to SAP EWM MFS (material handling systems) and its integration with 3rd party automation systems.
- Exposure to Labor management, Yard management, Dock appointment scheduling etc.
- Prior experience of working on 2-3 large scale transformation and implementation delivery programs for global clients
- Must have worked as an end-to-end SAP Solution / Functional Architect for at least 2-3
- Request for Proposal (RFP) requests
- Experience in F&L verticals is highly desirable
- Proven success in client-facing roles for 2-3 engagements