Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:286 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SAP Cloud Architect - IT (12-20 yrs)
As an SAP Cloud Architect, you will work directly with client executives to design, build and migrate SAP solutions on Azure and AWS including providing consulting and technology advisory services.
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Minimum of 12 years of System Integration/Project Implementation experience including 4-5 years in SAP on public cloud (AZURE or AWS)
- Excellent communication, written, presentation and problem-solving skills.
Azure certifications :
- Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies: AZ-300
- Microsoft Azure Architect Design: AZ-301
- Microsoft Certified: Azure for SAP Workloads Specialty: AZ-120
AWS Certifications :
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- Understand the TCO of Client's existing SAP landscape and map it to the right cloud architecture for the best fit business case
- Present the integrated SAP solution to the client and participate in solution defense/yellow pad sessions for Cloud Infrastructure
- Good understanding of SAP homogeneous and heterogeneous OS/DB migrations techniques using SAP tools like SWPM, DMO, Database export/import.
- Good experience in SAP Infrastructure sizing on Public cloud.
- Hands-on experience with cloud build automation using Terraforms/Azure Resource Manager and AWS CloudFormation Templates
- Hands on experience of High Availability Architecture and Disaster Recovery design for different SAP Modules which is certified, tested and cost effective.
- Experience with High-Availability cluster design (SIOS, NFS, RedHat, SUSE, Windows).
- Experience in SAP Backup and Recovery, experience in SAP High Availability architecture
- Familiarity with any monitoring tools like SiteScope, CloudWatch, Azure Monitor etc.
- Hands on experience in building SAP infrastructure specific compute, storage and networking design in Cloud environment - AWS/Azure/ GCP etc.
- Compute, Storage, Networking
- Design and deploy SAP HA and DR Architecture
- Windows and Linux Operating System
- Strong scripting skills, i.e., PowerShell, Python, Ansible, Terraform, Ruby etc.
- Networking and connectivity (VPN/ Direct Connectivity/Hybrid Networking) between on premise and public cloud(s)
- Hands-on experience with enterprise-wide hybrid/public/private cloud solution, design and implementation projects.
- Strong knowledge networking and hybrid connectivity between clouds and on premise network (MPLS, VPN etc.)
- Day 0 and Day 1 services: IAM, Federation, Active Directory and AD Federation Services
- Security Stack.