Senior Consultant at Teamlease
Views:45 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
SAP Business Process Analyst - Record To Report/Finance Module Domain (7-13 yrs)
SAP Business Process Analyst- Record to report- Finance Module- Mumbai- with MNC Company
- Bachelor's degree/PG from an accredited college or university or equivalent years of experience
- 7 years of information systems analysis and application development experience
- 5 years of experience in supporting SAP Financial applications
- 5 years of experience supporting production planning and manufacturing information systems
- Involvement in multiple full cycle SAP implementations - 3 implementations would provide adequate exposure to the implementation nuances.
- Demonstrated collaboration skills with the ability to handle conflict and work with a distributed team.
- Proven experience in overseeing configuration, development, upgrades and implementation of software packages.
- Experience with software development lifecycle SDLC and Agile methodologies.
The SAP Finance Specialist will work with Accounting, Finance and Tax Processes to develop solutions, troubleshoot systems and analyze new applications to support the Record to Report processes. Working with the broadest team of SAP business analysts, this business analyst will also be responsible for gathering requirements and understanding integration points between RTR and other development areas to ensure successful execution of projects and initiatives across different roles within the business.
- Ability to lead and effectively facilitate meetings
- Knowledge of solution strategies, Business Case building, system requirements analysis, process development, process flow creation, solution design and prototyping, test requirements definition, support procedures definition and implementation of best practices. solutions
- Advanced knowledge about Taxes and Costs in all India locations.
- Experience in global projects in multinational organizations in Finance.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet deadlines.
- Superior project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage workload prioritization for self and Team to delivery high quality work products within cost and time constraints.
- Superior critical thinking skills with the ability to develop completely new problem-solving approaches to formulate innovative solutions.
- International mindset - must be able to deal with diverse, international team.
Willingness to travel on a project basis - up to 30% per year. Including potential extended period of time away from home.