Founder at Serving Skill
Views:3664 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
SAP BPC Role - Finance Module - BFSI (3-7 yrs)
- At least 3years in SAP BPC domain with good understanding of the Consolidation model.
- Must have experience in delivering projects in the EPM domain with strong domain experience in Budgeting, Planning, Forecasting, and Legal & Management Reporting.
- Must have Client facing experience for Requirements Gathering and Designing the Planning and Consolidation Solution as per the Client's needs.
- Worked on the latest SAP BPC Version and be able to configure business rules to perform carry forward, currency translation, intercompany matching booking and eliminations, develop controls, build reports and provide period/year-end support.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to impart ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Demonstrated lead experience in all phases of SAP implementation projects.
- Ability to develop documentation for training and user procedures.
- Working knowledge on SAP Simple Finance, Special purpose ledger, SOX, US GAAP, Various of Exits, Background on the Technical and Functional upgrade, Report painter, Report writer etc.
- Working knowledge of end-to-end business scenarios involving SAP Finance modules.
- Experience on FIORI APPS, BO-DS, BW, HANA and other reporting tools.
- Prior client-facing consulting experience.
- SAP Finance/BPC Certification is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.