Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:162 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
SAP BA Lead - IT Services (12-15 yrs)
This opportunity is with one of the IT Service Company
Primary Skills- SAP HANA, Experience in SAP implementation & Migration, Presales, and customer engagement
- Fundamental understanding of Digital transformation with SAP technologies
- Effectively communicate with CxO level across the region for key clients.
- Strategize growth of SAP HANA business in key geographies
- Articulate solutions and new value Add with SAP for customers and present in forums / large gatherings
- Drive growth trajectory for SAP practice in the region by providing solutions and value to customers in S/4HANA
- Strong experience in SAP Implementation in select verticals esp. in Manufacturing
- Support the planning and development of key accounts in coordination with Sales.
- Work with the Head of Operations for Vertical and Practice to ensure contracts & services are delivered as crafted and remain adapted to customer business.
- Drive business growth for SAP HANA service line.
- Innovation oriented regarding SAP, with a proven track record of working on S4/HANA and Cloud transformations, across the full core ERP suite.
- Able to credibly build and explain business cases to customers and Client partners across business and IT.
- Strong experience in SAP Implementation with S4 Migration is key to this role.
- Experience with integration of core SAP modules into other areas (e.g. C4, Ariba, Azure etc.) would be desirable.
- Expertise in service delivery, costing, handling partner concerns and crisis management within a dynamic and multifaceted delivery organization.
- Open to travel.
- Business Communication skill in German or English
- Chartered Accountant / Cost & Works Accountant , MBA
Additional Information :
Good to have:
- Programming skills - C/C++
- Knowledge in containers - like Dockerization
- Knowledge in CI/CD pipelines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.