HR Executive at Sanvijay Rolling & Engineering Limited
Views:155 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Sanvijay Rolling & Engineering - Company Secretary (2-6 yrs)
Experience: Up to 5 Yrs.
Education: LLB Graduate (Preferred)
Salary: As per company standard
- Report to the chairman and often liaise with board members
- Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points
- Ensure policies are kept up to date and approved by the committee
- Maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries
- Deal with correspondence, collate information and write reports, communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders
- Contribute to meeting discussions, and when required advise members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax departments of the implications of proposed policies
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- Laise with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors
- Take responsibility for the health and safety of employees and manage matters related to insurance and property
- Develop and oversee the systems that ensure the company complies with all applicable codes, in addition to its legal and statutory requirements
- Pay dividends and manage share option schemes and take a role in share issues, mergers and takeovers
- Maintain the register of shareholders and monitor changes in share ownership of the company - in a publicly listed company
- Monitor the administration of the company's pension scheme - this may be a requirement in some smaller companies
- Enter into contractual agreements with suppliers and customers.
- Manage the office space and deal with personnel administration and insurance for employees, equipment and premises
- Oversee PR relating to aspects of financial management.