Sanofi - Manager - HR Business Partner (8-10 yrs)
Manager - Business HR
- To partner with the BU and Function Heads for all HR requirements.
- Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy for GBU in alignment with the Leadership Team
- Manage employee grievances or other issues in alignment with IR team and the function Heads and act on legal or disciplinary issues as required
- Work with the Talent Management to run the TM cycle for the employees
- Partner with Talent Acquisition COE to ensure right skills and right leadership pipeline is available for the business for its future needs.
- Design and execute engagement building initiatives in order cascade organization vision and values to the employees.
- Remuneration & Reward process: To deploy and sustain the Role Based Organization philosophy along with business heads and C&B COE including ensuring creation of correct JDs, robust role evaluations, correct grading etc.
- To support talent identification and development process for the HO teams in order to ensure that the talent pipeline is populated as part of the staffing process.
- Support the Diversity and Inclusion agenda for business teams
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance & audit plan throughout human resource management
- Ensure manpower planning and budgetary controls
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies :
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Knowledge of sound people practices.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Results driven
- Post Graduate in Management/ Specialization in Human Resources
- Relevant work experience of 8-10 years plus in Human Resources as a generalist HR
- Experience of working with an MNC / matrix environment will be preferred