Sanofi - Manager - Digital Marketing (7-12 yrs)
- Capability Development - Facilitate execution of digital strategy and marketing plans through training
- Market Share Achievement - Design robust Digital Marketing Projects to achieve the market share and profit objectives by planning and monitoring sales and KPIs
- Marketing Budget Management - Periodically (Annually / Quarterly) develop, allocate and utilize Marketing / Advertising budget by allocating product wise resources and monitoring and reviewing resource allocation
- Develop Digital strategy - Lead development of digital plans and product campaigns in order to obtain developed market share and sales
- Campaign Execution - Lead and co-ordinate the design of innovative communication for customers and provide tools, activities and direction
- Market Intelligence - Maintain constant touch with the market to understand digital strategies and retail trends or competitor activities in order to observe and evaluate execution of plans vis-- -vis competition
- Knowledge Management - Compile knowledge assets from the market, keeping up with innovation and various stakeholders such as product managers, medical team, sales, doctors (KOLs), customers, distributors and retailers in order to build a knowledge repository accessible to the relevant role holders in the organization
- Establish Brand Recall - Develop, sustain and leverage working relationships with customers in the medical & patient fraternity.
- Proactively organize and participate in events and maintain knowledge in order to help bring about mindset change towards the organization around digital
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.