HR Manager at Sankey Business Solutions Private Limited
Views:183 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Sankey Solutions - Technical Business Analyst (3-7 yrs)
Founded in 2015 and has offices in Mumbai, Singapore, and London. Sankey Solutions has grown to be a major disruptor of the technology services model. With a mission - to help organizations build capabilities to solve business problems through a combination of technology, data, and math-, we are building CTO teams to scale the creation and adoption of solutions.
Technology innovation and learning mindset drive the growth at Sankey to offer customers the best in class solutions. Our customer-centric approach and unique business model help us provide differentiate us from other services companies.
As we grow, we are looking for exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for Techno functional Business analyst role -dynamic, organized, customer-facing, analytical, and technically sound lead who are interested in guiding key business decisions.
The position holder will be working as a Technical and Functional analyst for Sankey Solutions and play a key role in driving projects through the whole lifecycle. The key tasks would be to liaise with the customers to understand their requirements and brainstorm with them to refine it. Be able to think about all aspects of the problem and propose the right business and technical solutions. Post the solution design work with the team to drive the creation of the solution while creating a good experience for the customers through the whole process.
- Planning project resources, assembling and leading project teams, constant communication, monitoring progress, gathering requirement & preparing documentation.
- Shaping technical architectures and building detailed requirement documents.
Envision and prepare an implementation plan for time-bound and structured delivery of the software and associated services to the client.
- Manage project risks, issues/problems, and activity progress to ensure project goals, e.g., deadline, scope, and quality to be achieved. Assist with problem resolution or risk mitigation, as needed.
- Expert at data analysis skills, need to use data effectively in building solutions and generating business insights.
- Create goodwill with key customers and build long term relationships.
- Also, act as a solution specialist in connection with scoping and executing business requirements. You will review, evaluate, and make technical requirements. Provide recommendations to customers for improvement in technology, business, and processes.
- Collaboratively adapt existing projects, find alternative solutions, and develop plans for new projects, processes, and set communication standards.
You will be required to work across areas such as development/configuration, documentation, functional support, and test automation.
- Proven Business Analysis and documentation skills and Technical proficiency.
- 3-5 years relevant IT experience covering specification, design, development, test/validation/documentation, implementation, and maintenance of IT solutions in large organizations
- communication skills - ability to communicate (written and spoken) in English. Demonstrate the ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories. Ability to present information professionally & concisely.
- Exposure in software development will be an added advantage
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with across the company for implementation of project and program requirements.
Sankey Solutions is growing more and more and we are constantly looking for people ready to surpass themselves in a stimulating and technology-agnostic environment. We are looking for an ambitious and curious person to grow with us. If you have leadership qualities and seek a challenging role, apply with your updated resume.
Salary: Best compensation for the right candidate
Location: Thane, Mumbai