AVP Business Development at SanKash
Views:387 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
SanKash - Business Development Role (3-5 yrs)
Love the passion and promise of a start-up? Would want to use your deadly sales skills to help millions of people turn their travel dreams to reality?
Combine your love of travel, sales, highly developed negotiation and social skills by working as an Manager- Business Development with SanKash- Gurgaon based travel FinTech looking to expand in the space of travel finance.
What are we building?
SanKash operates at the intersection of travel, technology and alternative lending. Founded by luminaries from the finance and travel industry, SanKash is a one-of-its-kind startup that provides point-of-sale financing for consumer travel. SanKash's go-to-market is a B2B2C model which provides access to a large customer base via a travel partner. Established in early, 2018, the state-of-the-art platform of SanKash has been designed by a high-performing and driven team of experts from varied backgrounds after extensive research with online and offline travel partners.
Operating pan India, sufficiently funded, SanKash brings proven fintech innovation to its partners. The platform has already registered a significant traction since its inception and is now poised to reach 90,000 Travel Partners across the country through its distribution model, enabling them to amplify their business growth.
SanKash is rapidly scaling, and yet is still early enough for the right candidate to make their mark in a fundamental way on the company
We expect you to be.
- Finding prospective travel partners and converting them into our clients
- Overseeing the activities and performance of third party sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Creating and executing an outreach strategy.
- Achieving growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing third party sales team
- Helping prospective users understand the SanKash technology better.
- Helping existing travel partners set up accounts and make integration with them smooth
- Ensuring that the travel partners are able to use the SanKash technology optimally and assisting them with related queries.
You are the one we are looking for if.
- You are willing to get your hands dirty to 'get things done'
- You have proven killer sales instincts and relationship management skills
- You are resourceful and open to learning new skills
- You have highly developed communication skills
- You have about 3-5 years of experience in the field of client handling, sales, (preferably B2B, Financial service, FinTech sector)
What can you expect from us? :
An open culture of talented peers and learning opportunities galore which promotes an autonomous and transparent work environment
No dress code
Salary. you won't regret!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.