Partner at Sanaka India Advisors LLP
Views:1440 Applications:464 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sanaka Capital - Analyst - Private Equity Fund - CA/IIM/ISB (1-3 yrs)
Sanaka Capital is a sector agnostic Private Equity firm focused on investing in Mid cap growth opportunities. Sanaka Capital is founded by a team of experienced PE professionals who have had distinguished and successful careers in India and overseas, combining investing and senior level operating experience. The team is based in Mumbai.
- As an Analyst, you will be a part of the Investment Team and will support the overall investment process. You will be primarily responsible in identifying target opportunities, evaluating opportunities, developing investment themes, assisting in the diligence and consummation of the investment related processes.
- You will also support the investment leaders in the monitoring of the portfolio companies post investment. As a part of team in with the Fund in its formative years, you will have greater exposure to all aspects of Fund Management and could have accelerated career growth.
Desired Profile and skill set
- Strong academic credentials (CA and/or MBA);
- Strong Analytical Skills, attention to details, research, valuation and financial modeling skills;
- Report writing, good business communication and presentation skills;
- Positive Attitude and Team Player.