Talent Specialist at Samsung Electronics
Views:870 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Samsung - Trade Marketing Role (7-12 yrs)
Job Description Summary
1. Maximize sell-outs by working with the dealers on store level.
2. Strengthen profit-based upselling of premium products by optimizing SKU(Stock Keeping Unit) for each store.
3. Minimize faulty products and obsolete inventory through store's inventory management.
Job Description :
1. [Project management] Plan the timeline for the collaborative tasks for retailers, subsidiaries and HQ.
2. [Retailer engagement] Analyze store sales data to identify low performing KPIs(Key Performance Index) of the retailers and participate in the proposal of collaboration to retailers.
3. [Retail mapping] Carry out retail mapping to select the stores with the highest growth potential with retailers to achieve the maximum return on investment.
4. [SKU(Stock Keeping Unit) optimization] Analyze to determine the most suitable products to display in stores based on retail mapping and the sales characteristics of each store.
5. [Store inventory management (stockout, obsolete inventory management)] Analyze to determine the most suitable products to display in stores based on retail mapping and the properties of each store.
Additional Job Description :
- Develops professional expertise by complying with company policies and procedures
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analyzing situations or data requires a review on various factors
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work with detailed instructions on new projects or assignments