Talent Specialist at Samsung Electronics
Views:488 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Samsung - Senior Manager - Media Management (7-12 yrs)
Sr. Manager- Media Management
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
- We at SIEL are one of the largest media spenders across Digital & Traditional Media. We run over 500 campaigns/year across Mobile & Consumer Electronics business.
- Media is one of the biggest drivers of our business & plans for various categories need to be designed basis shopper behavior for the particular category.
- Media plans need to be crafted on the basis of business objectives, stage in lifecycle & available budgets for each campaign. The same requires understanding of translation business objectives into media objectives.
- It also entails working with cross functional teams (internal & external) to implement, deliver on objectives aligned.
- The incumbent will be responsible for managing media planning, execution, reporting and in sighting for a part of Samsung product portfolio.
1. Media Planning:
- Understand business objectives for every campaign & translate the same to media objectives
- Build a campaign approach note thatencompasses ATL & Digital channels for building media plans basis briefs
- Brief agency teams for developing plans to achieve media / business objectives
- Critically evaluate media plans &align plans with stakeholders & business teams
- Operationalize aligned plans &optimize the same basis ongoing learnings
- Manage optimization across platforms including GMP & campaign reporting through tools like dataroma etc.
- Report plan achievement & capture learnings for future campaigns to drive efficiencies
- Support planning team by creating best-practices learning log with clear actions,conclusions, implications, and recommendations
- Provide media recommendations to Product & IMC teams basis ongoing learnings
2. Media Strategy:
- Support & strengthen quarterly refresh of Media framework deployed @ SIEL with learnings on a rolling basis
- Manage fool-proof mechanism of market sensing, competition media activities ular monitoring of SoE/SoV
- Support building of Market Mix modelling for the category to identify key levers to drive various parts of the portfolio
- Maintain a learning-log of Industry Best practices to ensure planning principles continue to evolve
3. Stakeholder & Agency Management:
- Manage stakeholder expectations from brief to post campaign analysis for multiple campaigns across the portfolio
- Manage a large team of cross-functional experts from various verticals like Planning, platforms, execution, reporting & analytics in order to prioritize work delivery & overall co-ordination interims of plan deliveries.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- To plan and execute full-funnel Media campaigns & crystallize learnings across portfolio
- Establisheda weekly / monthly / quarterly cadence on media management, reporting & insight sharing
- Optimize deployment of tools for automation & reporting across media platforms.
MEDIA MANAGEMENT: Needs to display deep understanding of media channels, their deployment & data availability across digital ecosystem & ATL channels
DATA MANAGEMENT: Excellent knowledge of analytics tools such as Salesforce,Datorama, GA, Adobe, Omniture & Publisher reporting dashboards
ANALYTICS & INSIGHTING:
- Deriving insights from analyses of paid digital media activities across multiple platforms including Video, eCommerce,display, social and SEM.
- Building full funnel learning from cross tabulation of data from ATL & Digital sources.
AGENCY MANAGEMENT: Ability to manage large teams across agencies working on different platforms. Ensuring adherence to aligned cadence.
PROJECTMANAGEMENT: Strong project management skills in order to ensure automation projects are delivered basis aligned GANTTs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.