Manager Recruitment at Samsung India Pvt Ltd
Views:2177 Applications:762 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Samsung - Senior Manager - Marketing Communication (8-12 yrs)
JOB RESPONSIBILITY :
This position is required to manage all ATL, Digital and BTL Campaigns & Communication for the category:
- Product launch & sustenance
- Modern And Organised Retail Communication.
- Regional Campaign & Communication.
- National & Regional Festive Campaigns for the entire portfolio.
- Activation & Experiential Marketing for the entire portfolio.
- Creative support for all store launches with all creative elements in Retail.
- Associations, Sponsorships, Product integration & placements.
- Online Product Launch Campaigns & Communication.
- New Channel Communication supervision & support (HSN Channels, India Post)
- Integrated Campaign development & execution for Product launches.
- Content development & creation for all consumers facing elements; Product videos, How-to-vidoes, Used case videos, content for social & digital.
- Development and/or supervision of all co-branded communication with Modern Trade Retail.
- Affordability Campaigns with Bank & NBFC Partners across GT & OT chains for the entire portfolio.
- Regional Campaign & Communication for all regions encompassing the entire portfolio.
- Festive Campaign development for all important regional & National festivals for the entire portfolio. Durga Puja, Diwali, Rakhi, Onam, Ganesha, Bihu, Ugadi, Lohri, Eid, etc.
- Occasion based marketing campaigns for occasions like Independence Day, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Environment Day, etc.
- Experiential Marketing & Activation for all-important product & service launches.
- Creative support to all store launches with all creative elements like KVs, Videos adapted into specific formats, Retail Mode videos, Store Opening Print Ads.
- Campaign development & support for Online Product Launch Campaigns with E-commerce partners.
- New Channel Communication supervision & support (HSN Channels like Naaptol, StarCj, PayTm Mall, and India Post)