Manager Recruitment at Samsung India Pvt Ltd
Views:2302 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Samsung - Senior Manager - Community Management - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (5-10 yrs)
PURPOSE OF POSITION
This position will be responsible for building and managing the Samsung Members Community program (Members). The incumbent will analyze, strategize and undertake various initiatives to drive DAU, Engagement and Advocacy.
- Lead the content strategy and calendar for Samsung Members Community program
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders including Marcom, PR, Product, Service, R&D, CS, Sales and HQ
- External stakeholder management with Agency, Moderators, Brand ambassadors, Campus representatives, Influencers and Community members
- Managing community initiatives designed to develop engagement
- Weekly reports and constant monitoring of platform's health parameters such as DAU, No of Posts, etc
- Oversee the execution of related marketing activities - push notifications, app banners, mailers, digital etc.
- Planning and Leading events
- Develop budgets, forecasts, metrics and measures. Monitor and evaluate the results
- Build alliances and partnership opportunities for creating winning propositions for consumers and the organization
- Moderate user behavior and gather insights
- Benchmark with competition and generate own ideas/ new programs on how to energize the community
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Traffic, Engagement and Advocacy on Samsung Members Community program
- B.Tech plus MBA (Marketing) from a premier institute
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- 6-10 years of total experience with about 2-5 years- working experience on engagement/ community programs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.