Samsung - Senior Manager - Brand Communications (10-15 yrs)
Job Profile Summary
1. Maximize the marketing impact by developing the new product's integrated communication strategy and marketing KPI in accordance with the business and product strategy.
2. Promote continued marketing communication by providing consistent goals and marketing directions to related marketing departments (PR, digital, media, campaigns and etc.)
Develop strategies on new product or company's IMC (Integrated Marketing Communication) and strategies on establishing a unique brand image and lead the entire marketing activity such as ATL/BTL advertising materials, events or media strategy to ensure consistent branding and messages in all communication and help the department in charge with setting directions.
1. Communication strategy setting - Participate in the environment analysis of market, competitor and product and conduct competitor benchmarking required for setting communication strategy.
2. Campaign planning - Participate in the creative concept planning of multi-dimensional campaigns that touch various consumer touch points.
3. Campaign Management - Understand the overall campaign production process, set milestones for the whole project period and identify predictable risk factors to ensure that the project meets the deadline.
4. Management of integrated marketing program - Manage to provide the directions such as marketing programs' messages, marketing directions and performance management so that various marketing activities (Customer communication materials, events and etc.) can be carried out within a consistent message and a consistent tone and manner.
5. Brand strategy development - Participate in the market research and benchmarking of the strategies and naming status of competitors that are needed for developing brand strategies.