Talent Specialist at Samsung Electronics
Views:1834 Applications:345 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Samsung - Regional Marketing & Partner Programs Role (7-15 yrs)
- Manage the regional marketing activities including digital marketing and retail partner programs with focus on coop marketing.
This will involve the following:
- Plan annual and quarterly regional marketing calendar with key buying occasions to drive ATL and BTL activities with the regional trade marketing teams.
- Manage and drive the regional marketing performance metrics to enhance sales
Digital proximity marketing & activations:
- Digital engagement activities to drive leads, footfall and sell out at stores
- Local store level digital marketing: Identify focus markets to drive footfall and counter share with product level and common digital activations
- Drive new store launch digital activities: Launch announcement through digital media to drive footfalls for leads and conversions
Lead management & digital enablement:
- OOTM and SConnect 2.0: Offer of the month (OOTM) microsite: Enhance the Samsung Experience Consultant and partner wise microsite for lead management and conversions.
- Social media: Digital store front management, lead generation, Facebook live engagement
Retail partner programs:
- Retail partner coop marketing: Co-branded ATL & BTL activities with focus on key retail partners
- Drive digital coop marketing initiatives apart from offline media of print and radio.
- Identify key retail partners basis market and counter share objectives and drive customised marketing programs with partners to drive sell out opportunities
- Annual and quarterly planning and budgeting, new initiatives to drive omni-channel presence and experience, agile and innovative solutions to drive performance and stakeholder management are an integral part of the profile/role.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
1. Sales (sell out) growth with focus on premium product contribution
2. Digital marketing leads vs conversions: target the right consumers for effective conversions
3. Planning and ensuring activities are within budgets